Every bride-to-be wants to look the best on her wedding day. Brides usually plan their wedding day look by making sure each and every piece of jewellery goes with their outfit. But most often than ever, getting heavy bridal jewellery on rent seems like a practical and wise thing to do. Let’s be honest, you are surely not going to wear that heavy bridal jewellery again, so you might as well rent it.
If you are a bride-to-be and looking for jewellery to rent, then this blog is for you! From mango necklace, Lakshmi haram, antique vaddanam, armlet, maangtika, to earrings, we have all the options for you. In this blog post we have featured some of the best wedding jewelleries that you can easily get on rent.
Since wedding is a one day affair, most of the women don’t like to spend a huge amount on the jewellery that they will be wearing just for a single day. There are so many online stores as well as offline where one can easily find rental bridal jewellery. Hence to cut on the budget and also for a smart choice, brides love to take bridal jewellery on rent. This way they can get the various types of heavy bridal jewellery on rent that too in an affordable price range.
Moreover, if you are a South Indian bride and looking for traditional jewellery, then we have you sorted! One brand that rents out amazing pieces is the New Ideas Fashions. Here you can find your heavy bridal jewellery on rent at the most affordable rates.
Check out some of their best featured images below:
Weren’t these jewellery styling images inspirational? Click here to check out some more styles and jewellery!
- In Frame: @artistrybyolivia @vinu_sha_ @dharshana_ashokan @sowmiyakaarthikh @rakshacherin37 @aaliya_hayath @shreyaanchan_official @pavithra.janani @deepaumapathyofficial @janani_ashokkumar @preethi__sharma__official @aishwarya4547
- Jewellery: @new_ideas_fashions
- HMUA: @vetrihairandmakeup @shiny_mua @blossom_bridalstudio @artistrybyolivia @jayashree_hairstylist @varaabysangeethakailash @haripriyamakeupartist @sharanyas_makeupartistry
- Outfit: @sajna_bridal_wear_designer @grb_silks @shringartrends @manjari_sarees @shringartrends @j2fashions @kalpana_bridal__blouse @pachaiyappas_silks @mabia_mb
- Saree Draping: @rs_thesareedrapist
- Photography: @aarudra_bridal_studio @zerobalancestudios @vengiram @imagefactory.in @studio_d_weddings @sarancapture @7c_studio_photography @craftsmenstudios @vino_vinothraja @dhanush__photography @oncemore.photography @shadowsphotographyy
- Location: @sppgardens @varnamalaweddingexperience
- Flowers: @poovai_bridal_flowers